In this Issue:
- 5 Summer Tax Savings Opportunities
- Get Your Life Back! Ideas to Unplug
- Payroll Fraud Schemes Every Business Should Know
- Never Take on the IRS Alone
- June 16: Father's Day
- June 17: 2nd qtr estimated taxes due
- June 17: 2018 tax deadline for U.S. citizens living abroad
Summertime offers unique tax saving situations. Outlined here are five ideas everyone can use. Plus, this issue includes ideas to help you unplug from your electronics and discusses possible payroll fraud schemes. Finally, spend a minute reviewing the wisdom of asking for help should you be contacted by the IRS.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to send it to them.