In this issue:
- Is a Reverse Mortgage the Solution?
- IRS Announces Annual Scams
- Tax Breaks for Education
- Common Missing Tax Return Items
- March 8th: Daylight Savings Time Begins
- March 16th: Due Date for 1120, 1120S Corp. Tax Returns
This month's issue outlines the benefits and risks of reverse mortgages, includes a recap of all too common IRS tax scams, reviews some common educational benefits and provides a list of "frequently missing" information that can often hold up filing your tax return.