- Donate Stock to Lower Your Tax Burden
- Keep Your Audit Fears in Check
- Home Buying in a Seller's Market
- Five Reasons to Incorporate Your Business
- June 15th: 2nd Quarter Estimated Tax Due
- June 18th: Father's Day
- July 4th: Independence Day
There's an old Wall Street saying, "Sell in May and go away," advising investors to avoid the historically volatile summer markets. If you are considering selling stock this summer, you may consider donating instead as a way to lower your tax burden. Details on tax-efficient donating are inside, as well some comforting information about the declining frequency of IRS audits. Summer also tends to ignite our home buying instincts, so check out the article with tips for buying a home in this seller's market. Finally, if you're a business owner consider the list of reasons to incorporate.