In this issue:
- Answers to Commonly Asked Tax Questions
- Alert: Expired Tax Breaks Revived for 2017
- Your Brain on Social Media: How to make online interaction better for your health
- Staying Organized Before and After Tax Time
- March 15th: Due date for partnership and S corporation tax returns (Forms 1065,1120S)
- Reminders: Daylight-saving time begins Sunday, March 11
Tax season is underway, and articles in this month's issue will help get you over the finish line. Included are some answers to commonly asked tax questions, an update on some late tax breaks now available for 2017, and some tips on how to stay organized when you file your return this year. Also included is an article about how to make social media use healthier for you and your family.
Should you wish to review your situation, please feel free to call. Also feel free to forward this newsletter to someone who may benefit from this information.