In this Issue:
- Year-End Tax Checklist
- Six Must-Dos When You Donate to Charity
- The Equifax Breach and You: Be Proactive
- Five Great Banking Tips
- Holiday Shopping Survival Guide
- Saturday, Nov. 11th: Veterans Day
- Thursday, Nov. 23rd: Thanksgiving
- Friday, Nov. 24th: Black Friday (shopping sale day)
- Monday, Nov. 27th: Cyber Monday (online shopping sale day)
- Tuesday, Nov. 28th: #GivingTuesday (charitable giving day)
- Reminder: Conduct year-end tax and financial planning
Now is a good time to review your year-end tax situation while there is still time to act. This newsletter begins with a handy checklist to help you do that. There are details on "must-dos" to get the most out of your charitable donations.
Also inside: personal finance articles on how to protect your credit in the wake of the Equifax security breach earlier this year, as well as how to get the best experience from your bank. Finally, check out the survival guide for the upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping days.