In this issue:
- 6 Last-Second Money-Saving Tax Moves
- Retirement Contributions Get a Boost in 2019
- It's Your Money. Get it Back NOW!
- December 2: Hanukkah begins
- December 25: Christmas Day
- December 25: Kwanza begins
- January 15: 4th Quarter Estimated Payments Due
- Take final year-end actions: Deductible gifts, Capital gains/losses, Charitable giving, Dividend income
Happy holidays! Tis the season for family, friends, food, and of course ... last second tax moves! While time is running short, consider some of these moves you can make to cut your tax liability. Also, retirement contributions are rising for 2019. The second article lays out the changes for you.
Did you know that there are billions of dollars of unclaimed property each year? Read on to find out how to search for yours. Finally, there's an article explaining the new qualified business income deduction and what you can do to prepare for it.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to forward it to them.