In this issue:
- Tax Quiz: Wild State Tax Laws
- 4 Key Metrics to Fortify Your Business
- Leasing vs. Buying a Car: Knowing the tricks makes you a better decision-maker
- Tax Day is Here: 5 Big Questions People Are Asking!
- April 15: Individual tax returns due / C corporation tax returns due / First-quarter 2019 estimated tax due
- April 21: Easter Sunday
- Other April 15 Deadlines: Six-month filing extension / 2018 gift taxes / 2018 IRA contributions / 2018 HSA contributions
Tax day is upon us! As we tie a bow on the first tax season using the new tax laws, here's a fun tax quiz you can use to impress your friends with some quirky state tax knowledge. This issue also includes handy metrics to track your business performance, tips to help you decide if you should buy or lease your next vehicle, and five big questions people are asking as the tax deadline approaches.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to send it to them.