In this issue:
- Oh No! Your Tax Refund is Now a Bill
- Hints to Eliminate Monthly Bill Creep
- Businesses: File on Time or Pay the Price!
- Candyland Getting Stale? Try These Board Game
- March 15th: Due date for Partnership & S Corp Tax Returns (Forms 1065, 1120S)
- Reminders: Daylight Savings time begins Sunday, March 10th
Tax season is in full swing. Early reports from the IRS indicate that, on average, refund amounts are down compared to last year. If this is you, the first article lays out some reasons for the change. This issue also includes a warning to business owners to file their taxes on time, tips to keep your monthly bills in check, and some exciting board games to try.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to send it to them.