- Tax Reform in 2018: Individual rule changes
- Best Way to Avoid an Audit: Preparation
- Where Did My Retirement Go?: How to locate lost benefits
- New Year's Resolutions Are for Suckers: Do this instead
- Mileage Rates for 2018
- Jan. 1st: New Year's Day
- Jan. 15th: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Jan. 16th: 4th Quarter Estimated Payments Due
- Start tax planning for the new year:
• Adjust withholdings
• Organize filing records
• Schedule tax reform consultation
• Rebalance investment portfolio
Happy New Year! Now that tax reform has passed, there are many changes to consider. Some of the major ones are summarized in this newsletter. And as you prepare to file your 2017 return, take note of the advice on avoiding audits. Also included are some tips on locating lost retirement benefits, and some unconventional thinking about New Year's resolutions.
Should you wish to review your situation please feel free to call. Also feel free to forward this newsletter to someone who may benefit from this information. Have a happy and productive 2018!