In this Issue:
- You Know You Need Tax Planning If...
- Al Capone, Aunt Becky, Tax Fraud and You! How you can learn from high-profile tax scandals
- Watch Out! 7 Vacation Costs That Sneak Up on You
- 4 Key Elements of Great Business Books
- May 12: Mother's Day
- May 15: Exempt organization tax returns due
- May 27: Memorial Day
With tax season in the rear-view mirror, it's full speed ahead into tax planning season. While it's important for everyone to have a tax roadmap, there are key situations that require extra attention so you can avoid a major tax pothole. This issue includes lessons to learn from some high-profile tax scandals, sneaky vacation costs that can ruin your vacation, and an inside look at some key characteristics of a great bookkeeping system.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to send it to them.