In this issue:
- IRS Telephone Scams on The Rise
- Make Lists: Save Money
- When to Notify the Healthcare Marketplace
- Avoid a Premium Tax Credit bill at the end of 2014
- Is it Time to Step in?
- Aging and help with financial matters
The Month of May:
- September 1st: Labor Day
- September 15st: 3rd Quarter Estimated Tax Due
- October 1st: SIMPLE IRA plan establishment due
School bells are ringing once again as summer draws to a close. This month's newsletter covers an array of topics from the recent warning of increased telephone scams by the IRS to helping identify when it is time to help parents with their financial management. Also included are circumstances when you need to make changes to your Healthcare Marketplace account and how to use the creation of lists to save money.
As always, should you know of someone who may benefit from this information please feel free to forward this newsletter to them.