DiSabatino CPA Blog

Mike DiSabatino CPA

1 minute reading time (150 words)

Are you a caregiver? These tax breaks may be helpful


Are you a caregiver?

Those who care for people who are sick, elderly or disabled are often up against a lot of challenges. Fortunately, there may be a handful of tax breaks that can help.

They include the medical expense deduction, the Child and Dependent Care Credit, and the new family credit in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Give us a call if you have questions.

As always, feel free to pass this Tip along to friends, and reach out if you need help with your personal tax and finance situation.

DiSabatino CPA
Michael DiSabatino
651 Via Alondra Suite 715
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: 805-389-7300

This DiSabatino CPA Quick Tip provides thought invoking information regarding the subject matter at time of publishing. Please call with any questions on how this information may impact your situation. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed without permission, except as noted here. All rights reserved.

Put Your Tax Refund to Good Use
More tax breaks available for 2017 tax returns

Related Posts


Speed Up Your Success!

Contact Us Today: 1-805-389-7300

© 2006-2018 Michael DiSabatino, CPA. All Rights Reserved.